Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 8

Today was a little trying. I felt tired at my 10:30 pm nap, so I did not set my alarm. I am a believer in listening to what my body needs. I woke at 2:30, and still felt tired. Because my next nap was only in 3 hrs, I did not have coffee as I usually do. I felt vague and had a headache and some nausea. I ended going to bed early, and again did not set my alarm. I woke at 7:15 am. and immediately vomited. Turns out that I have the flu. I am not actually surprised, since I have been hanging out with people all week that have been struck down by the flu. Of course, I wonder if I would not have gotten it if I had been on a mono-phasic schedule, but there is no way to know. It is true that I have not been eating particularly well, so that might have contributed. I will be fixing that aspect of this schedule tonight.

On the other hand, after my nap at 1:30, I felt fine. I got outside and did a little work on the land. I did feel a little weak, but that is typically how I feel the day after I am ill. I had a nice supper tonight, and all seems well. Certainly, I have gotten off lighter on this flu than any of my friends that came down with it.

1 comment:

  1. In the first week this(vomiting thing) happens. I felt like vomiting. but after taking medications for diarrhea and vomiting. Its week 6 for me going well with this schedule.

    Are u still following it?

    ReplyDelete